Here at Ceiton Technologies you don’t work in a secluded industrial area but in the city center of Leipzig. The public transport connection is ideal: You can easily reach our office situated in Gottschedstr. 9 with all S-Bahn lines. The stop “Markt” is only one stop away from the main station. Busses and trams also stop near the office at the stop “Gottschedstr.”. You can quickly get to work from any part of the town. From the suburbs you need about 20 minutes by public transport. You can also reach us easily by car or bicycle. Just use the company bicycle cellar to park your bike.
There are many benefits to our proximity to the city center. You can take care of your everyday errands in no time. Also check out the annual events you can swing by during your lunch break or after work. To name just a few: Christmas and Easter markets, the street theater festival, the SachsenBeach with beach volleyball court and the ice skating rink in winter. Regardless of the season, you can enjoy an after work drink in Gottschedstraße or in Barfußgässchen, which is only a few meters away. You prefer sports? You can easily reach surrounding parks, gyms, etc.
If you’re thinking about relocating for the new job, Leipzig is the place for you. You don’t know Leipzig yet? It is a green and charming city with historical sights. The cost of living is relatively affordable, there are many young families, artists and students. The approximately 600,000 residents are generally friendly and open-minded.
Culture-wise Leipzig has a lot to offer, e.g. the annual book fair which also attracts many comic and manga fans. Especially the Chaos Communication Congress as well es the digital festival DreamHack might also be of interest for computer fans. Moreover, soccer fans will find plenty of matches to enjoy by the various teams in the city. In the summer, you can enjoy swimming in several lakes in the surrounding area, as well as go hiking in the Sächsische Schweiz. To sum up, Leipzig is a dream for music lovers, soccer fans, canoeists, wave gothic lovers and everyone else!
A wide variety of restaurants and bistros can be found on Gottschedstraße. You can choose between vegan, international and traditional cuisine at reasonable prices. Twice a week the city hosts a large market with fresh, regional products and various street food stalls. There are also drugstores and supermarkets nearby. In our company kitchen you can heat up food you have brought with you. Cutlery, pots, etc. can be found here. For those with a sweet tooth: The privately organized sweets corner is usually well stocked.
We offer you a permanent position where you will be welcome to work on a long-term basis. Many of our employees have been with us for over 10 years. Whether with or without children, they all love the flexible working hours. Our colleagues come from Germany, Romania, Spain, Sudan and Vietnam. In the office we communicate in German and partly also in English.
We work together at equals. The foosball table is a great way to loosen up in the meantime. A relaxed atmosphere also applies to clothing: the majority wears slippers in the office. Whether it’s a mohawk or a chic style, there is no dress code outside of customer meetings.
You are excellently covered by the purely employer-financed company pension and the company health insurance.
- There is also an optional kindergarten allowance, which also applies to private kindergartens.
- Choose between a company bicycle, a subsidy for the LVB subscription or monthly shopping vouchers.
- You are important to us and we want you to be comfortable at work. Therefore, you will receive a height-adjustable desk, an ergonomic mouse, etc. if required.
- If necessary, you will receive a smartphone or a laptop for home use.
- Our offices are air-conditioned and have natural daylight.
- Professional development can be provided, for example, through a part-time master’s degree, but also through language courses, trade fairs, books, webinars, seminars etc. Just come to us with your request.
- December 24 and 31 are counted as half days, which means you have to take less vacation. You can also appreciate a small gift for Christmas.
- You get to know your colleagues better at the company marathon, summer party and Christmas party.
- Unique insights into the TV industry, e.g. a tour of the studios of MDR Leipzig.
- We are happy to help you with your fresh start in Leipzig.